You are here
Sunsail Lagoon 464
With plenty of outdoor living space, a spacious interior and ergonomic layout, the Sunsail 464 (the new Lagoon 46) is an exciting addition to our charter and ownership fleet.
Her large aft cockpit, forward cockpit, and flybridge all offer plenty of functional and comfortable areas to enjoy. Created to accommodate up to twelve guests, the aft cockpit seating has been designed as a true living space. The flybridge provides a centralized steering station for easy access and maneuverability and, for relaxation, a large sundeck with cushions. Finally, her forward cockpit is fully integrated into the deck design and is a comfortable sundeck area with adjustable backrests, table, cushions, and easy communication with the inside saloon area.
Inside, the Sunsail Lagoon 464 boasts a 4-cabin / 4-head layout that also features an air conditioned skipper berth in the port forepeak and a head and shower in the starboard forepeak. The saloon, galley and navigation station offers a well balanced feel focused on details, lighting, and ventilation.
Key Equipment Included: (Click on the "Specs" button below for complete equipment list)
- Air Conditioning
- Electric winches
- Electric dinghy hoist platform
- B&G Electronics pack (Mutifunction display, autopilot, speed, depth, wind, VHF)
- Stereo system with Bluetooth and saloon, cockpit, & flybridge speakers
- Fitted aft and forward cockpit cushions
- 4-burner stove
- Additional battery capacity
- Solar panels
- Upgrade engines (57HP Yanmar)
- Electric toilets
- Air conditioned port bow berth & starboard bow head and shower
- All cruising gear